NEW Tuffman® 8-Bin Stationary Sorting Stations are designed to provide superior material handling performance for easy sorting operations. From light sorting of paper and other commercial waste materials to heavy-duty sorting of construction & demolition waste, there is a Tuffman sorting system to meet your needs. Comes equipped with variable speed controls, emergency shut-offs on both sides, 2 (two) sets of stairs, and integrated walkways. Available in standard and heavy-duty designs, with support leg heights of 6ft, 10ft, and 14ft.
- Designed for materials up to 15 lbs. / cu. ft.
- Ideal for MSW, mixed commercial, plastics, e-waste, books, fabrics, and other standard sorting materials
- Systems utilize slider bed feed and sorting conveyors with #52 belting.
- Designed for materials up to 65 lbs. / cu. ft.
- Ideal for heavy materials such as aggregates, construction & demolition waste, and other heavy or abrasive materials.
- Systems utilize roller bed feed and sorting conveyors with #71 belting.
Estimated System Capacities for Tuffman® 8-Bin Stationary Sorting Stations at 60 – 100′ Per Minute Belt Speed
- 220 to 365 cubic yards of material per hour
- 21 to 35 tons per hour of mixed paper and cardboard
- 56 to 94 tons per hour of municipal solid waste
- 89 to 148 tons per hour of shredded mixed plastic
- 107 to 178 tons per hour of construction and demolition debris
- 148 to 247 tons per hour of electronic scrap
System Options for Tuffman® 8-Bin Stationary Sorting Stations
- Crossbelt magnet
- Magnetic head pulley
- Customized leg heights and spacings, conveyor width, belt type
- Bag breaker and trommel screen options
- Portable or stationary generator options
- Right angle feed for additional price
- Available in a variety of different voltage inputs